Just come back from a two night stay at the merchants manor and loved it.
The room was clean, very comfortable and the sea views from the large bay window were lovely. The jacquzzi bath was a nice surprise. The shower wasn't the most powerful but there was plenty of hot water.
The breakfast was delicious with loads of choice and the sea view from our table was a nice bonus.
The hotel is ideally located to either walk or take a very quick taxi ride to the centre of Falmouth as well as the sea front (the hotel were always able to call a taxi promptly for you and advice on places to go).
While the swimming pool decor is dated its clean and well maintained and the pool is a nice size.
The best thing about the hotel is the staff. Every single one from the owner to the night porter was helpful and friendly and couldn't do enough for us and the other guests
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Imagine your perfect holiday - a privately run Cornish Hotel, with far reaching views across the stunning Falmouth bay, South Cornwall. The Merchants Manor is unpretentious and yet wonderfully individual and provides the perfect base from which to explore the Cornish Riviera. Merchants Manor offers friendly and professional service and the kind of efficiency you would expect from a luxury Falmouth Hotel. Whoever you are or whatever you're looking for, whether that is a family holiday, a hotel perfect for Weddings in Cornwall, Merchants Manor is just fitting for all your needs. Come and enjoy attractive accommodation, good food and service reminiscent of a bygone era. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia and Priceline so you can book your Merchants Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Green Lawns Falmouth
- Green Lawns Hotel Falmouth
- Merchants Manor Falmouth, Cornwall