A wonderful hotel. The rooms are really comfortable and the standard of cleanliness was first class. The food was excellent.
All the staff I met were very friendly and made me feel really welcome.
I was even able to take my dog which was really good. All the staff made a fuss of the dog too.
I had a brilliant time and will definitly stay there again.
It is in a good location about 10 minutes to the beach and the town centre. Wonderful not to have to drive anywhere.
Would definitly reccomend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Imagine your perfect holiday - a privately run Cornish Hotel, with far reaching views across the stunning Falmouth bay, South Cornwall. The Merchants Manor is unpretentious and yet wonderfully individual and provides the perfect base from which to explore the Cornish Riviera. Merchants Manor offers friendly and professional service and the kind of efficiency you would expect from a luxury Falmouth Hotel. Whoever you are or whatever you're looking for, whether that is a family holiday, a hotel perfect for Weddings in Cornwall, Merchants Manor is just fitting for all your needs. Come and enjoy attractive accommodation, good food and service reminiscent of a bygone era. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Merchants Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Green Lawns Falmouth
- Green Lawns Hotel Falmouth
- Merchants Manor Falmouth, Cornwall