My husband and I visited Falmouth for one night and the Falmouth Town House was in a great location. We weren't disappointed. We arrived quite late in the evening but were greeted by a very helpful young man on reception. We were in Room 7 and it was very pleasant. The decor was very modern and the bathroom was also up to standard. We enjoyed a comfortable night, only slightly marred by the fire alarm going off in the middle of the night. The next morning the staff were most apologetic about this. We had a lovely breakfast served by a very cheerful and friendly waiter and we checked out. It did the job perfectly for us and we would recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A stylish boutique hotel and bar in the centre of Falmouth, fusing vintage modernist furniture with bespoke pieces and contemporary design. Occupying a grand Georgian townhouse, overlooking Falmouth's busy seascape and marina. Kick back, relax and enjoy some of the hippest rooms in Falmouth. Ten rooms with huge beds, luxury bathrooms, flat screen televisions and all the normal hotel comforts you'd expect. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your The Falmouth Townhouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Falmouth Townhouse Hotel Falmouth
- The Hotel Falmouth
- The Boutique Hotel Falmouth
- The Falmouth Townhouse Cornwall