“Good and tasty food” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
London
“Good and tasty food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012 via mobile

The food is very good. The list of starters on the menu was fairly in exciting but luckily the specials board had more interesting sounding dishes. I was surprised that Bruschetta was not featured on the menu but it was on the specials and it was excellent! I followers up with a pizza and that too was good, if a little soggy in the centre. Overall it was good food, the only real negative is that the waiting staff seemed to be stretched and not so attentive when the restaurant was even half full, however, it's a mi or point as I've experienced a lot worse. Recommend.

• 4 of 5 stars Food

Worcester, United Kingdom
“Consistently good for 10 years”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

I don't understand why this restaurant is so low in the ratings, we have eaten at most restaurants in Falmouth over the years and we always visit here when in town. I can't review the pasta dishes or the pizza as we come for the same meal time and time again. The fillet steak in pepper sauce is absolutely fantastic and has been on every occasion over the last ten years or so. Steak is cooked to perfection and the sauce is to die for. Highly recommended, it knocks spots off a lot of the top end Falmouth eateries.

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Falmouth, United Kingdom
“Guarenteed for a great night out”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2012

At great value this restaurant continues to deliver. We use this at least once a month and is a perfect place for a group to get togther when you don't have to worry about making one of your party feel uncomfortable in case they are a bit short of cash. The pizzas are best and the house red is great cheap quaffing wine.

Visited September 2012
“Disappointed”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2012 via mobile

Me and my partner took his mum there for her birthday as we had been told it was nice, but we were so disappointed my partner had a starter which was onion soup which he said was okay, we all had a main I had chicken in a cream sauce with mushrooms which was really nice my partners mum had the same which again said was nice, my partner had a pizza which he said was nice too, me and my partner are big on desserts so we all had 1 me and his mum had profiteroles and my partner had tiramasu how disappointed we all were, being told on the menu all desserts were homemade we were looking forward to them, all were obviously shop brought there was only 3 small profiteroles with basically no cream in, my mum makes profiteroles so I know what homemade and shop brought taste like, again tasting homemade tirimasu you could tell this was shop beought. The food for the money wasn't good at all especially the desserts which were £5 each I wouldn't mind paying that if they were as they said on the menu homemade but they wasnt, I wouldn't go back here for a meal maybe for a take out pizza but that's it.

• 2 of 5 stars Food
Worksop, United Kingdom
“Hidden gem”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2012

Great little restaurant, traditional food and service, with a good price. We had a super meal with starters, mains, wine and drinks for four, for under £80!!

Visited September 2012