Booked this pub because it was a great price,not realising it had paranormal history we stayed in room 6 i saw nothing .I would recomend this hotel very comfortable staff are very friendly food was great,near to the centre and racecourse ,the owner harry was full of information very friendly,we would return
- Also Known As:
- Ye Olde King`s Head Hotel
- Ye Olde King`s Head Hotel Chester
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Kings Head is a traditional Inn built in 1622 on the west side of Lower Bridge Street. The Inn is a few minutes walk down hill from the Cross. The name refers to when King Charles stayed at the nearby Gamul House during the English Civil War. Since buying the business in March 2012 the current owners have spent thousands of pounds trying to bring the Ye Olde Kings Head back to it's former glory. In November 2012, the property had an extensive refurbishment throughout the bar and restaurant areas, every ensuite bathroom was also replaced and redecorated to a high standard. There are currently three completed refurbished rooms, by mid December 2013 they expect every bedroom to be finished. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Tingo, Expedia, EasyToBook, Travelocity and Venere so you can book your Ye Olde King's Head reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.