A really high quality B &B on the outskirts of Chester. Clean and tidy with fairly modern decor. very good breakfast and really nice owners and staff. A long and unattractive walk into Chester, but a good local bus service during the day. Taxis are not expensive, when the buses seem to dry up! Great place for a city break - Chester is compact and interesting with lots of 'real' shops and lots of history.
- Also Known As:
- Chester Stone Villa Hotel Chester
- Chester Stone Villa Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stone Villa is situated in a prime position in a quiet cul-de-sac only 50 yards from the main approach road (A56) into Chester. Stone Villa offers a very high standard of accommodation. We have two grades of rooms Standard and Executive. There are 3 ground floor rooms and wheelchair access.Every effort has been made to make your stay most comfortable in this completely refurbished establishment.Stone Villa's breakfasts are second to none and served in our large breakfast room.We have a walled floodlit car-park at the front of the building ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, Hotels.com, Expedia and Venere so you can book your Chester Stone Villa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.