“good turkish food” 4 of 5 stars

Description: Opening Hours:Mon - Thurs 5pm till 10pmFri - Sun 12 noon till 10pm
cheshire
“good turkish food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2013

visited this restaurant for lunch. The staff, including the owner, were very chatty and friendly. The food was delicious - fresh and authentic. If it hadnt been for the snow outside we could have been back in Bodrum! Locally sourced ingredients are used and we were very impressed. Would defiately eat there again

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Chester
“Different, nice food, friendly staff but not No 1 in Chester!!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2013

We have recently eaten here with friends and enjoyed our evening. The staff were pleasant and friendly and the food was good but nothing exceptional. We would however return.

staffordshire
“Ok, but I doubt it's the best restaurant in Chester”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

We chose this for two reasons, it was close to our hotel (it was cold and snowy) and the reviews on Trip advisor. The staff are lovely, very helpful and the service was good, the owner was very chatty and friendly. The starters were very good, probably the highlight of the meal to be honest. We all ordered the same main, chicken cluk(?) on the recomendation of the waitress, and it was disappointing. It was slightly burnt and therefore quite dry, and the bread was singed suggesting it had been kept warm while we finished our starters. It cost roughly £15 each for the main, and all it really was was some chicken pieces (quite tasty) on some bread or croutons soaked in the sauce which had dried up. My friend and I shared a desert, the baklava, which was also a bit disappointing. My daughter has been to turkey and said this was a lovely desert with fruit and nuts, but here it was a bit greasy, just layers of filo pastry soaked in what tasted like sugar syrup. I can't believe it's the best restaurant in Chester, something different maybe, and 'OK' but not the best dining experience.

Manchester, United Kingdom
“Really The Best?”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

I read all the good reviews on hear so i thought id give it a try. Yes i would say this restaurant is very different compared to others in Chester. The food was good and was very filling.
But when you see the food cooking in front of you, it just reminds me of a posh expensive kebab shop. I actually think this restaurant caters for those people who have never been into a kebab shop to order food!!

“BRILLIANT”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013 via mobile

Due to the weather, my partner and I didn't make our booking here on Friday night, so I went myself tonight. I have to agree with the majority, it's a great place! I met both Ali and Mark, the owners, who gave me some advice on what to have as I wanted to try a little of everything!!! I had the mixed meze starters and it was really nice. I was able to watch everything being prepared in the open kitchen. TOP MARKS!!!