“Great afternoon tea with groupon voucher” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #247 of 411 Restaurants in Chester
Cuisines: Coffee Shop
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
“Great afternoon tea with groupon voucher”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2013

Had a lovely afternoon tea at the cake fairy after buying a groupon deal. The afternoon tea was delicous mini sandwiches, cheese and onion toasties, mini filled yorkshires and a great selection of cakes. Nice big pot of tea enough for four cups, very happy with the whole experience. The two hosts were welcoming and friendly will definatly go back again.

Wirral
“Another diasappointed Groupon Customer”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013

What can I say? I had the same experience as previous reviewers. Groupon kindly gave me a refund. If I had lived closer maybe I'd have tried to go and book in person but wasn't making a 35 mile round trip just for that.

Visited September 2013
Chester, United Kingdom
“Warning !!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013

I had a voucher for afternoon tea but I was unable to contact the Cake Fairy by telephone or email. I contacted groupon directly 6 weeks before the offer closing date . They could only offer me 2 slots neither of which were suitable. Being very disappointed, I called into the Cake Fairy premises and spoke to the owner. He advised me to keep hold of my voucher as the offer would be extended as there were many other people who had not been able to book.
I am angry and frustrated as the offer has not been extended as promised and I have lost my money. I want an explanation from the owner of the Cake Fairy.

Visited August 2013
Chester, United Kingdom
“Afternoon tea”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013 via mobile

Had voucher for afternoon tea for two, lovely little place, easy to park, tempting menu.... Will be back to sample some more delights.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“No response!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013 via mobile

Had groupon voucher but tried booking online and by phone on numerous occasions but no answer even though during ooening hours. i phoned groupon who tokd me the cake fairy werent taking anymore bookings!!!!!! how bad is tgat. will spread the word that the customer service is very bad!!!

• Visited September 2013