“Epic day out” 5 of 5 stars

Type: Sports Complexes, Sports
Chester, England, United Kingdom
“Epic day out”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

Best set up I've seen and or visited. Friendly knowledgeable staff, kids and adults alike had a blast. Thoroughly recommend this venue for a day out. And it's only gonna get better with the plans they have for the site. Only grumble.........would have loved a brew between games.

Visited February 2013

“Fun with guns!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2013 via mobile

I regularly play at Outpost and can honestly say its a great venue for paintball. Jono and the team are all paintballers and will look after you wether you've played before or are a first timer.

Wrexham, Wales, United Kingdom
“What a Day!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013

I have always enjoyed somthing different and when I got the chance to go to outpost Paintball for my daughters 21st birthday I was keen to tshow my lovely wife I could still protect her if ever there was an invasion! When w arrived at the site we were greated by polite, courious and helpful staff who fanned my excitement. We all had a great safety brief and kitted up in overalls, mask, goggles and a gun. Adorned in my suitable Rambosque attire we walked out to the feld of battle. Encouraged by the instructors to set off a volley of paintballs at static targets I unleashed a hopper of paintballs on picture of Justin Beber.. The site was fantastic, adorned in milatry hardware, with concreate bunkers and tower splatter with paint, it was clearly a place that had seen many fights to the end. I assured my gentle wife and family that i was prepared fto do anything to protect them and taken on all who dare. Each game had a clear briefing and the emphasis on safety was reassuring. Keen to take on the enemy with gusto I approached the first game (the Tyres) with a sense of this is naughty but good as I splattered members of my family with paint, forgetting that i promised to protect them. At the end of the first game I retuned to the safety area, gleefully replaying my heroic actions and pinpoint accuracy, to the disquiet of my horrified fwife who asked me why I had shot her in the back of the head in a Blue on Blue incident!! The rest of the day did not fir much better ans the amazing scenerios and great site just encouraged me to go onan all out blitz of any moving object.. Unfortuately this included periodically hittng the referees... A decision i regretted at the end of the day when in the last game both the team I was on and the other team decised to empty thier paintball hoppers on me. looking like a Andy Worhol statue i left the field, drained and a little sore. I have been back a mumber of times since and have learnt the art of teamwork... An amazing site with great staff who clearly want to you to enjoy the exprience... Definately recommend Outpost.. well worth it...

Visited August 2012
“Brilliant Day Out - Interesting Site, Great Staff, Excellent value for money.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2013 via mobile

Have visited this site lots of times and will continue to do so. The staff are really experienced and friendly and most of all they make sure you have a brilliant time! Every occasion we have visited there is something new and the site seems to be continually evolving. If you want a great days paintballing you wont be dissapointed!! :-)

Liverpool, United Kingdom
“A great day out for new or experienced players.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013

Ive been going to this site regularly since last year and Ive found its one of the best Ive been to. The staff have a long history in the sport and know how to give the customers the best and safest day of paintball out there. There is a friendly and relaxed atmosphere that makes the site great for anyone from a first timer to the more experienced paintballer. The site is always improving the game zones with constant investment and new ideas so it will never get old. Well worth a visit.

Visited December 2012