“Fabulous!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Dining options: Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
“Fabulous!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013 via mobile

This is a fantastic restaurant!

The food is excellent and the service is great. Very warm and friendly staff.

We ended up going in here on our way to find a different Indian and I'm so glad we did!

Would definately eat here again when we next visit Chester!

“Another SCRUMPTILICIOUS meal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013 via mobile

My girlfriend and I visited Step in India last night, again! Once again we were not disappointed at all, after our last visit we asked if we could be seated at one of their booths, we find the booths to be more private and romantic. The food as always fresh and very tasty, cannot fault at all, the waiters again very helpful and always at hand when need be. We will be back next week, can't wait.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
“Indian food at it's finest”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013 via mobile

I have tried many indian restaurants and seen many places try to cut down on cost so the quality of food tends to decline over time. Not this place. My first choice when eating out is Indian food and step in india is my favourite. Great food! Great service! Great value! I am a regular here and i highly recommend.

“Sunday Special addict!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013 via mobile

As a local my boyfriend and I visit Step in India alot to eat both in and take away. I can easily say that it is the best Indian in Chester and their Sunday special of a starter, curry and naan or rice for 5.95 is fabulous! The Chicken Chat is delicious. Be careful with some of the hotter curries though- they are HOT!!

• Visited May 2013
“Fantastico........”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2013 via mobile

Service started well with a pleasant greeting from the staff, followed by offering of popadoms and a selection of sauces, all yummy. For starters we had tandoori chicken and fish tikka both were delicately seasoned unlike traditional Indian cooking and tasted scrumptious. For mains we had a shahi lamb and a murgh i masala, both these dishes are a must try. And to round off the meal we had the best cups of cappuccino and latte, it's as if we were in costa coffee shop, mmmmmm........we would actually go there to just have a coffee lol. Overall, a fabulous experience.

• Visited May 2013