“Fantastic!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Dining options: Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
“Fantastic!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013 via mobile

Fantastic! Fantastic! Go there.....now!!
Staff very friendly and attentive. Food, absolutely delicious, with a very extensive menu and lively, but relaxed atmosphere.

67% Recommend
Colwyn bay
“bad danshak bad service”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2012

visited mad friday 2012, ordered 2 meals one was ok (pathia) the other danzhak was awful, tasted of absolutely nothing!! so when we mentioned it to the waiter he said not had anyone complain in 20 yrs (although it opened 2 yrs ago the company been going for 20 yrs), manager came over and said that's how a danzhak is...??? been having them for years, lovely tasty sweet dish, nayway they everntally agreed to take it off the bill, wouldnt go back and even the couple on the next table said to me as we left...'you're right, the food is not good at all'!!!!! enough said!!!RUBBISH

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Superb!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2012

Went here for a birthday party. The staff was so friendly and helpful. The Decor is really nice. The food portions were good and the taste was spot on. I Highly Recommend this restaurant. I would definitely go back there again.

Chester, United Kingdom
“Glad I returned!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2012

The first time I went the restaurant was packed to the rafters with very loud music and everyone shouting over it to make themselves heard, there were people complaining loudly and arguing with staff and I felt claustrophobic and overwhelmed. The staff were attentive and friendly but the food was well below average and expensive so I vowed never to return. However, I was talked into going to surprise a friend on her birthday and I was so glad I did! Although the restaurant was busy it was not nearly so loud which was a pleasant surprise! The staff member who served us seemed really pleased to see us and was very friendly and could not do enough for us. I had poppadoms, Meat samosas and Chicken Tikka Chilli Massala with boiled rice and the biggest naan on a stand I have ever seen! The food was so amazing I ate every bit!! (I never do that) and I asked to see the chef so I could thank him in person. The bar area is modern and relaxing and the staff there are friendly too. I would say this was a higher priced Indian restaurant but worth every penny in my opinion.

“Superb Indian food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2012 via mobile

Visited Barton Rouge with a family of 7 in total. Service was second to none. All staff were very attentive even though it was a busy Saturday night.
Food was some of the tastiest with a wide ranging menu and this must put it up there with the best Indian restaurants in chester.