“simply the best” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #78 of 376 restaurants in Chester
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Description: 2011 Award Winning Restaurant (Best curry award in chester)2011 Awarded highest ranking indian in chester in food and hygiene
“simply the best”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2013

visited the indian brassiere again this week i didnt fink you could better perfection but they seem to know how, the food was the best iv had here an also best iv ever had anywhere. i was in a party of 3 couples an can report everyone cant wait to come back iv told all my friends an family how good it was, i would recommend chicken pathia with egg rice saying that the wifes lamb rogen was also very nice to. all in all indian brassiere you are amazing an cant wait to see you again :-)

86% Recommend
Chester, United Kingdom
“Good food and good banter”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013

I came here with my mate last week for a curry and a beer. the food was good and not too expensive. my mate fancied the waitress and commented on her behind, which she just laughed off.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
UK
“Friendly staff, good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013

8 of us went there after reading all the reviews on TA.
Service was good. Food was good. Price isn't bad.
Everything went smoothly.
We will go back again if we are in the area.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Nice food but buffet let it down”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013 via mobile

I went here at the end of last year with my family service was a little slow but staff were good for example my mum said she always goes for chicken tikka masala but wanted a bit of a change but wasn't sure what else to have and they asked what would she like and she said something a bit spicier so they offered to make her favourite chicken tikka masala spicier for her which was lovely and tasty. The portions were quite small but this probably to stop people sharing meals as at other indians the portions are big so we tend to share one but here the rice for example comes in a size thats enough for one.

Having enjoyed the first time here I brought my fiance here for the buffet. Priced at £8.50 which I find pretty cheap but then then I actually couldn't make up my moneys worth as there wasnt alot. They give you a very small plate for starters but when we went up there were only 3 starters available tandoori chicken wings bhajis and some other battered thing but I would say I got 2 bhajis and 4chicken wings and my partner the same and then the starters ran out. I then got 2 poppadoms n chutney and waited for starters to be filled up but they werent. Then I went up for mains and was disappointed to find no meat in the chicken tikka masala so I just had some sauce and got some korma and my partner tried a bit of each there was jalfrezi madras saag aloo etc then we had the last of the rice. The annoying thing was that staff were checking but no refilling it seems that maybe because the buffet had only two hours left that they didnt want to make to waste but the restaurant was quite full. In the end I went up to ask if I could have some chicken tikka masala which they finally brought and everyone dived on. The popadoms then ran out to. I also had to go up to the bar twice for drinks as nobody asked if I wanted any.

Nice place would go back but not for buffet

• Visited September 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Chester, United Kingdom
“Friendly Staff, Great prices”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

I came here with a group of friends for a catch up. We usually dine in Chester Tandoori on Brooke St. however after a bad visit last time with my boyfriend I refused to return. The staff were very friendly and helpful and the food was delicious. Although there was a table of 8 the food was not delayed nor was it lacking taste for being served so fast. The staff were very knowledgable on their food and drink. I cant wait to return with my boyfriend!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere