“A smashing day out” 5 of 5 stars

Connah's Quay, United Kingdom
9 attraction reviews
“A smashing day out”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

This is the first time I have been to this venue for a number of years and I was astounded by the way in which it has grown and expanded. Do not be fooled by the name it is far more than an ice crean farm it is an excellent (all) day out for the family. especially the younger ones. I went as part of a family of four generations, aged between 80 and 2 , with a teen thrown in, and we all enjoyed the visit. The entry is free and there are many attractions all at a reasonable price. Our great granddaughter had a smashing time, nothing was too big or overpowering, as it might be at some of the larger theme parks. I look forward to re-visiting the farm in the near future

Birkenhead, United Kingdom
6 attraction reviews
“Waste of time "Shoud be called the Wasp factory"”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

What a waste of time!!! People who I work with have raved about this place saying how good it is for the kids. Believe me I will be telling them my thoughts when I get back to work!! My daughter did enjoy the visit apart from being chased by wasps for 90% of the day however being from the Wirral it would of been more easier and more safer (No wasps!!) to take her to a play area and then go to Parkgate for an ice cream!! If you are not from the area and need to travel a fair distance do not waste your time. There are a few animals there "Nothing spectacular" a few pigs, donkeys and cows that you can see any were!, a little park, (The same as your local park) and Ice cream of course. I almost forgot there is a bouncy castle with a slide and it is £2 for the kids to go on and when they have gone down the slide that's it game over!!!. My daughter made sure to climb back up the slide and have another go! What a rip off!!! I cant justify to anyone to get in your car and travel here for an enjoyable day. I was expecting so much more and was very disappointed. The only plus I can take from the day is I have visited and know never to return and my family somehow survived getting stung!!

Irby Wirral
5 attraction reviews
“Great for Children”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

First visited back in 1986 this place has grown and grown! Fabulous for children with lots to do and see, and the icecream is absolutely wonderful! You can buy an individual cone, or buy take home tubs of all kinds of flavours. On the flip side, we didnt have children and so were pretty bemused by how busy it was and how full the coffee shop was. We literally bought icecream, used the excellent 'facilities' and left. Great place, but not for us.

Visited August 2013
Cheshire UK
10 attraction reviews
“Just wanted an ice cream”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2013

A fantastic place if you have young kids, lots to do! We just went for an ice cream, great choice and although the queues were long we got served quickly, very organised set-up. Nice gift shop, reasonably priced and also clean toilets which is amazing with the amount of people there on the day we visited.
Would definitely recommend it as a day out with kids!

Warrington, United Kingdom
“Excellent Family Day Out”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2013

Lovely Family day out plenty todo for the children from mini golf, quad bikes, bouncy castle, play area and little farm.Lovely little cafe if you fancy something to eat and lovely icecream with lots of different flavours to close from. Not to expensive either would recommend to all ages.

Visited August 2013