I first stayed at this lovely central hotel in 2012 with my partner for a night away. The hotel is in a great location, you just step out of the front door and find yourself instantly in the heart of the city amongst great Restaurant's & Bar's. I have just re-visited with 9 friends weekend 5 April 2013 for a girly weekend and to say we were a large group the hotel staff were fantastic - each morning they had reserved a large table for us in the breakfast room and the service was still excellent. The Macdonald signature breakfast was delicious as always. The bedrooms are traditional and have a lovely cosy feel about them. I would definately recommend if you're visiting Chester, a lovely hotel in a beautiful city.
- Also Known As:
- Macdonald New Blossoms Chester
- Hotel Macdonald New Blossoms
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- First opened in 1650, there is no more historic hotel in Chester than the four-star Macdonald New Blossoms Hotel. Set in the vibrant heart of the city centre, you'll find its period charm blends effortlessly with modern luxury. Here, you can enjoy bedrooms with original Victorian features or dine on freshly-prepared dishes in our stylish restaurant. Hold your meeting or event with us, in one of our well-equipped function rooms. Whilst you're staying in Chester, take advantage of the sensuous spa and relaxation facilities at the New Blossoms' sister hotels nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Macdonald New Blossoms Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.