You can't really get closer to the city centre than this. If you dont know your way around the one-way systems of Chester it is impossible to find, we had to park up nearby and walk. There is no car park so add another £10 per day to park in the nearby multi-story. Staff were very helpful rooms are modern and clean although the design of some of them is silly. We successfully moved from one with a stupid layout (two chairs in a small angled corridor leading to a bed and a TV). The restaurant seems lacking in atmosphere but there are lots of great nearby restaurants. Having just stayed in six hotels with free wifi I think it verges on the criminal to make your guests pay for it £6 for an hour plus a surcharge for paying your bill by Visa - totally greedy.
- Also Known As:
- Macdonald New Blossoms Chester
- Hotel Macdonald New Blossoms
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- First opened in 1650, there is no more historic hotel in Chester than the four-star Macdonald New Blossoms Hotel. Set in the vibrant heart of the city centre, you'll find its period charm blends effortlessly with modern luxury. Here, you can enjoy bedrooms with original Victorian features or dine on freshly-prepared dishes in our stylish restaurant. Hold your meeting or event with us, in one of our well-equipped function rooms. Whilst you're staying in Chester, take advantage of the sensuous spa and relaxation facilities at the New Blossoms' sister hotels nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Macdonald New Blossoms Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.