we stayed here for two night when visiting Chester. The bed was huge and comfortable everything you could want was in the room. Although the breakfast was expensive I thought it was very good and the 3 course dinner was really lovely. All the staff seemed very friendly and helpful, my only gripe was that they were so tight with the tea and coffee in the room although you can ring down for more,luckily I always take some with me.
The bus stops just outside the main gates and runs every 30 minutes so I think it is an excellent location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on the outskirts of historic Chester surrounded by twelve acres of landscaped gardens, this elegant hotel provides luxurious accommodation only a few minutes from the city centre. This carefully restored 18th-century manor house beautifully combines the past and the present, offering modern comforts and conveniences with traditional styling and decor. The hotel's outstanding facilities include, Grade II listed conservatory, a stunning Club and Spa and a Marco Pierre White Steakhouse Bar & Grill. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton EMEA, Priceline, Orbitz, Odigeo, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Doubletree by Hilton Chester reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton Chester Hotel Chester
- Hilton International Chester
- Chester Hilton International