Lovely hotel and staff, however it was our 40th wedding anniversary and our daughters had a bottle of champagne placed in our room on arrival. They also asked the hotel on two separate occasions if they would leave a note to say who it was from. The hotel agreed. When we arrived in our room there was the champagne and a small cake saying happy anniversary, with a card from the hotel saying, "from us to you" There was no note from our daughters. For one silly moment we thought the hotel had provided the champagne as well as the cake but they hadn't. They just forgot the note from our daughters upsetting both us and our family. When we complained sure enough there was a note on our reservation saying to leave a note. So attention to detail not what it should be. Lovely place though, would recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on the outskirts of historic Chester surrounded by twelve acres of landscaped gardens, this elegant hotel provides luxurious accommodation only a few minutes from the city centre. This carefully restored 18th-century manor house beautifully combines the past and the present, offering modern comforts and conveniences with traditional styling and decor. The hotel's outstanding facilities include, Grade II listed conservatory, a stunning Club and Spa and a Marco Pierre White Steakhouse Bar & Grill. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Doubletree by Hilton Chester reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton Chester Hotel Chester
- Hilton International Chester
- Chester Hilton International