Double Tree by Hilton Chester is an excellent hotel in an excellent location with an excellent Marco Pierre White restaurant and excellent pool area. A lovely breakfast area matches the excellent breakfast slightly spoiled by smoked bacon which isn’t my choice for breakfast. The suite we were in was superb with a rotating TV; that allowed viewing in bed or swivelled 180% to view in the sitting area. The only let down was the autocratic spa receptionist who insisted that we go back to reception to get a key card holder before we could enter the pool area. Don’t eat a tasting menu at Marco Pierre White’s if you like more than a mouthful for a starter or a tiny steak main course. Tasty but tiny portions that left everyone hungry.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton Chester Hotel
- Doubletree By Hilton Chester Hotel Chester
- Hilton International Chester
- Chester Hilton International
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on the outskirts of historic Chester surrounded by twelve acres of landscaped gardens, this elegant hotel provides luxurious accommodation only a few minutes from the city centre. This carefully restored 18th-century manor house beautifully combines the past and the present, offering modern comforts and conveniences with traditional styling and decor. The hotel's outstanding facilities include, Grade II listed conservatory, a stunning Club and Spa and a Marco Pierre White Steakhouse Bar & Grill. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hilton EMEA, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, Agoda, Otel, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Doubletree by Hilton Chester reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.