The hotel is simply beautiful - the grounds, the lobby, the common areas were all lovely. We got a family room which is basically a suite with a sitting room and a bed room. There is a sofabed in the sitting room as well as small dining table for 4. Both rooms are very lovely and spacious. The hotel is off the motorway, and you can take the park-n-ride to go to Chester. We also took a day trip to North Wales to explore the castles.
Got the dinner+room+breafast package for one of the two nights we stayed there. As it was a Wednesday, we had a choice to order off the menu or eat at the buffet. Opted for the latter - it was okay but not that special. Breakfast was great though. Note that dinner is at the more casual Brassiere and not at the upscale steakhouse if you purchase the package.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on the outskirts of historic Chester surrounded by twelve acres of landscaped gardens, this elegant hotel provides luxurious accommodation only a few minutes from the city centre. This carefully restored 18th-century manor house beautifully combines the past and the present, offering modern comforts and conveniences with traditional styling and decor. The hotel's outstanding facilities include, Grade II listed conservatory, a stunning Club and Spa and a Marco Pierre White Steakhouse Bar & Grill. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Doubletree by Hilton Chester reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton Chester Hotel Chester
- Hilton International Chester
- Chester Hilton International