A quick taxi ride from the train station and the approach past the town hall and cathedral via some small ancient streets raises the excitment of arriving at this rather grand hotel. Doorman at the ready and a quick check in saw me whisk upstairs to a lovely suite with separate sitting area and dining table. As a business trip there was little time to enjoy the room though I have to admit the bed was incredible it seemed to induce a deep peaceful sleep. Dinner was an exceptional experience -- clean distinctive flavours and elegant plates of food not smothered in excess. Sensational petit fours. A good way to get your barings and a quick bit of exercise is to walk the famed Chester Walls (the most complete in the UK?!) - take the steps just next to the hotel. This is obviously a shoppers dream destination and worth taking the car as I noticed a lift to the carpark directly behind the hotel.
- Also Known As:
- The Chester Grosvenor Hotel Chester
- The Chester Grosvenor Hotel
- The Hotel Chester
- Chester Grosvenor
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of beautiful Chester, the Grade II listed building, with its black and white timbered façade belies the modern elegance of the interior. The hotel offers both relaxed Parisian style dining and an exquisite Michelin star experience along with luxurious bedrooms and a heavenly spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Otel and Orbitz so you can book your The Chester Grosvenor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.