Stayed here this weekend. Really lovely old property that's been beautifully maintained. Staff are all well trained and very friendly and efficient, maybe a little too old school but that's just me.
Room was lovely, big bed, spotless, quiet and very modern ( not what you might expect).
Ate in hotel on Friday in the Brasserie. Poor choice for veggies, but the duck egg was excellent and the steak too. Waitress was in v bad mood but that amused us - everybody is entitled to a bad day! Breakfast was good, maybe a little expensive for up north but you don't mind when the overall experience is value for money. Lovely city that I've never visited before but when I return it will be to the Grosvenor!
- Also Known As:
- The Chester Grosvenor Hotel Chester
- The Chester Grosvenor Hotel
- The Hotel Chester
- Chester Grosvenor
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of beautiful Chester, the Grade II listed building, with its black and white timbered façade belies the modern elegance of the interior. The hotel offers both relaxed Parisian style dining and an exquisite Michelin star experience along with luxurious bedrooms and a heavenly spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Otel and Orbitz so you can book your The Chester Grosvenor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.