The Grosvenor Chester is a truly amazing hotel< pull up at the front of the hotel to have you and your luggage whisked off to your room whilst your car is valet parked. Every room is slightly different, their junior suites are supberb. From the doorman to the porters, waiters, and reception staff, they are all so friendly and helpful. If you want a recomendation for a restaurant just ask, they will even book it for you.
You can, of course eat in, either at the brasserie, or at the Simon Radlet restaurant if you wanting something a little more " gourmet" Then Chester is on your doorstep, so many shops, so much to look at, the river is only a 10 minute stroll away. The prices are rather high, but if you want to be pampered this is the place for you.
- Also Known As:
- The Chester Grosvenor Hotel Chester
- The Chester Grosvenor Hotel
- The Hotel Chester
- Chester Grosvenor
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of beautiful Chester, the Grade II listed building, with its black and white timbered façade belies the modern elegance of the interior. The hotel offers both relaxed Parisian style dining and an exquisite Michelin star experience along with luxurious bedrooms and a heavenly spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Tingo, HotelsClick, Otel, Priceline and Venere so you can book your The Chester Grosvenor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.