Great position in the heart of Chester and tip top accommodation and service. Subsidised car park is also a bonus. Both restaurants are excellent with good wine lists. Staff are very helpful. Stepping out of the hotel, you are immediately in the main street in Chester with shops, coffee bars and restaurants all around. It's not cheap but it's worth it.
- Also Known As:
- The Chester Grosvenor Hotel Chester
- The Chester Grosvenor Hotel
- The Hotel Chester
- Chester Grosvenor
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of beautiful Chester, the Grade II listed building, with its black and white timbered façade belies the modern elegance of the interior. The hotel offers both relaxed Parisian style dining and an exquisite Michelin star experience along with luxurious bedrooms and a heavenly spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Otel and Orbitz so you can book your The Chester Grosvenor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.