This is a lovely, informal hotel located in a unique position in the centre of Chester. The room was spotless and spacious. Hannah is a credit to the hotel; she made us extremely welcome and worked tremendously hard. We knew about the noise from the courtyard and bar as the hotel had the courtesy to phone in advance to explain and give us the chance to cancel. However, we joined in with the party atmosphere and still slept well! Would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury accommodation, a wide selection of drinks, the warmest of welcomes, the liveliest of atmospheres in the most exquisite of locations… ‘…A gem hidden in the heart of Chester…’ We have five beautiful double en-suite rooms, including a luxury 'Lord Byron suite', each with a book of poetry written by their namesake for your enjoyment during your stay. We have 3 high quality entertaining bars serving traditional ales, fine wines, superb spirits and fabulous cocktails. We attract a fun-loving clientele from 18-80, especially at weekends when our renowned resident DJs spin their collective mix of disco-dancing tunes. We will always ensure you are made to feel very welcome at the Commercial and we provide something for everyone, every day of the week! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your The Commercial Bar & Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Commercial Bar, Restaurant Hotel Chester
- The Commercial Bar, Restaurant And Hotel