This is the perfect place to stay if you are going to Chester, hidden away in a side lane off one of the main shopping streets (Zara is metres away :)
A great bar downstairs and well appointed rooms upstairs (with amazing showers - AND a bath, spoilt for choice).
Unfortunately I was there because of work so too short a stay, but I'm looking forward to making the trip for pleasure very soon......try it :)
- Also Known As:
- The Commercial Bar, Restaurant Hotel
- The Commercial Bar, Restaurant Hotel Chester
- The Commercial Bar, Restaurant And Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury accommodation, a wide selection of drinks, the warmest of welcomes, the liveliest of atmospheres in the most exquisite of locations… ‘…A gem hidden in the heart of Chester…’ We have five beautiful double en-suite rooms, including a luxury 'Lord Byron suite', each with a book of poetry written by their namesake for your enjoyment during your stay. We have 3 high quality entertaining bars serving traditional ales, fine wines, superb spirits and fabulous cocktails. We attract a fun-loving clientele from 18-80, especially at weekends when our renowned resident DJs spin their collective mix of disco-dancing tunes. We will always ensure you are made to feel very welcome at the Commercial and we provide something for everyone, every day of the week! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The Commercial Bar & Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.