“Simply fantastic” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #20 of 39 Activities in Chester
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to Crowne Spa Chester, a luxurious haven of peace and indulgence located at the renowned The Crowne Plaza Chester hotel in the heart of the city.Relax with luxury bespoke spa treatments designed especially for you - a relaxing drift away massage, a deep tissue muscle massage or simply a beautiful manicure.Put yourself in our expert, caring hands and we guarantee you will feel rejuvenated, uplifted and totally re-energised.
Preston, United Kingdom
“Simply fantastic”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2011

We went for my friends Hen Party Treat, we were so well looked after we haven't stopped talking about it since. The staff were so friendly and helpful, we had an amazing time they really went above and beyond to ensure our Hen had a unforgetable day. We went in hung-over and tired and left lighter and brighter than imaginable. We had a few spa virgins who are now converts, we all can't wait to go again.

Visited September 2011

UK
“Quiet, Comfortable and Relaxing Surroundings”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2010

I have been attending the Crowne Spa in Chester for several years now and have generally used the Pool, Sauna, Steam and Jacuzzi facilities. (also Gym and Fitness Classes are available).
I enjoy the quiet, relaxing atmosphere there and the Staff are always friendly and helpful.

More recently I was introduced to the Massage and Treatment facilities by Hannah who had become the new Manager during 2009. I arranged to have a massage with Hannah which I found was excellent. As I play Sports regularly I now have a weekly massage as this helps keep my muscles relaxed as well as being therapeutically beneficial.
Hannah is extremely professional and friendly in her approach and I would recommend all to the Crowne Spa.

chester
15 attraction reviews
“Share a good experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2010

Having recently enjoyed my treatments at THE CROWNE SPA CHESTER it would interest other CESTRIANS to make a visit to CHESTER CROWNE PLAZA and check my advice... From the friendly and courteous communication with receptionist Helen to the excellence of the treatments, at realistic prices, from the therapists. I and many others will be returning regularly to the CROWNE SPA>

North Wales
“Wonderful experience, value for money”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2009

I had a wonderful treatment here, Hannah gave a very professional and friendly service. I felt so good on leaving, that I will return even though there are many spa's nearer to where I live, it is worth the travel.

Chester, north west England
“A wide range of spa treatments, representing good value and a thoroughly relaxing experience.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2009

Right in the city centre of the small but gorgeous city of Chester, the Crowne Spa at the Crowne Plaza Hotel Chester is easy to get to and perfect for an individual treatment, a day of pampering or as part of a longer break. I recently went there with my mum for a lovely hour long treatment for my birthday. The staff are lovely and very professional; the treatment rooms are nice and dark with comfortable treatment beds and I had a great massage that incorporated a mixture of massage and pressure point techniques, which left me feeling very relaxed. There was no rush to leave either which is good. I will definitely be going again - as there are all sorts of things to try from holistic therapies to beauty treatments, and pamper packages with lunch and Champagne.