“Pleasant experience” 4 of 5 stars

Good for: Romance, Doing business, Outdoor seating
wrexham
“Pleasant experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2013

My wife and I called here on a Saturday afternoon it was very quiet only 2 other people in dining room .We opted for special menu 2courses and glass of wine for 9.95 all in all the food was good and filling would recommend only thing I would say there was very little atmosphere for an Italian restaurant because there was hardly anyone in there .

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

77% Recommend
“Fantastic experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013 via mobile

I dined at the restaurant yesterday evening with two friends and had a great evening. The service was warm and friendly and the set menu we chose from was varied. The food was good quality as was the wine which was included. Will definitely return.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“A memorable evening for the both of us.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I dined at Bollicini last Friday evening and had a wonderful experience. The staff were exceptionally friendly, and the service was second to non. The food was scrumptious, definitely recommend the pasta salmon dish as its one my favourite Italian dishes. My husband and I will definitely return again. Thank you Bollicini staff for such a memorable evening.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Chester, United Kingdom
“Excellent service and food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2013

Excellent service, thanks for accomodating all our tastes and bringing a little of Italy to Chester. My friend did not like her choice from the menu but you replaced it without question.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Chester, United Kingdom
“Rude staff, microwaved food, slow service.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013

Ate here with a couple of friends last week on a Friday night and was totally disappointed by my experience. Firstly, the staff were most unwelcoming, particularly the bar staff who got several orders wrong and huffed when we asked for the order to be corrected. We ordered food, neither of our party enjoyed their meal. I had Salmon pasta for main, for an Italian restaurant the pasta itself was poor - certainly not home made. The tiny pieces of salmon that appeared where over cooked and there was no taste to the dish at all. Expensive wine which was totally rubbish quality and deserts that were served on cold plates (major give away that they came straight from a fridge pre made!). All of this was served by staff who were miserable, rude and stood around doing nothing whilst they weren't serving you. This 'authentic italian restaurant' and it's manager should be ashamed - i've had better tasting pasta from a tin!

• Visited August 2013