“Amazing.......” 5 of 5 stars

Newton Hall
and 1 more site!
You added Newton Hall to your Saves list
Newton Hall
5.0 of 5 Bed and Breakfast   |   Newton Lane | Tattenhall, Chester CH3 9NE, England   |
Ranked #9 of 78 Chester B&B and Inns
“Amazing.......”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2012

Absolutely fantastic!!

Amazing location and worth every penny!! Lovely family!!! Beautiful surroundings.. And a lot of thought has gone into the whole decoration/bedrooms/lounge etc. Very quite area and very clean, I have stayed in a lot of BnB's before and this one is far by the best one.

I would recommend this ANYONE! X

• Stayed April 2012

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
London
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2011

We stayed in the blue room for 4 nights,the B&B is only 7 miles outside of Chester and is easily accessible by bus or you can use the park and ride into Chester. It really is a beautiful setting,a farmhouse and is very peaceful.The room was spotlessly clean and had a kettle and tea/coffee with biscuits,plus you get a delicious cooked breakfast each morning just how you like it.
Anne is a great host and Belle the dog is gorgeous!
We had a lovely stay and I would happily stay there again.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with friends
Burnley
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2011

Without doubt a little country gem. Approximately 7 miles from Chester. Newton hall is the perfect B&B. The rooms are very clean and spacious with very comfortable beds. Coffee/tea/hot chocolate in your room and hankies.

Excellent cooked breakfast with cereals/ toast/fresh orange juice/tea/coffee.

If your looking for somewhere to stay and don't mind being in a rural area, give Anne a call. Very nice last who will make you most welcome.

• Stayed June 2011
Lancashire
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2009

I booked Newton Hall because it was highly recommended by a pet friendly website and close to Chester - we were on a Christmas shopping spree and I needed some chilling time after a very intense Ofsted inspection. I most certainly was not disappointed with my choice. On arrival we were warmly greeted by the owner, Anne, who welcomed us into her charming 16th Century family farmhouse. WOW! You really do need to stay in this beautiful home to really appreciate its charm and character. We stayed in the Green Room with complimentary tea and coffee, fresh milk and biscuits and a private bathroom. My Mum stayed in the Blue room, again with all the complimentary goodies and an en-suite bathroom. Both rooms were spotlessly clean. We all had a very good night's sleep, including our little spaniel, followed by a traditional hearty breakfast that had been lovingly cooked by Anne - loved the slow cooked sausages, very yummy! Whilst on our visit, we managed to meet Belle, the springador. She too, gave us a very warm welcome! This is our little haven of peace - the best pet-friendly accommodation that we have stayed at in a very long time. You really need to stay at Newton Hall to fully appreciate the warm welcome, the charming characteristics and the beautiful Cheshire countryside. We know that a warm welcome awaits us upon our return - Thank you!

• Stayed December 2009, traveled with family
High Wycombe
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2008

I needed a place to stay for one night (I was going to camp, but the weather forecast was terrible so decided a B&B would be a good idea..) and found Newton Hall on some website or other. On my arrival I was met by the lovely Anne who runs the place and actually it turned out to be one of the nicest B&B's I've stayed at-my room was really well turned out in a quite traditional farmhouse kind of way, spotlessly clean and well equipped with modern TV, tea making stuff (including a proper tea pot and fresh milk!) nice bathroom and comfy bed.
Breakfast was cereals, fruit etc. then whatever variation on an English breakfast I wanted and cooked to order
In short, I would recommend Newton Hall to anyone and I will definately be going back next time i'm in the area and need somewhere to stay

• Stayed September 2008, traveled solo
    • 4 of 5 stars Check in / front desk

Been to Newton Hall? Share your experiences!