“Fantastic as always” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #11 of 410 Restaurants in Chester
Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Japanese, Thai
Good for: Families with children, Romance, Large groups, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Cheshire
“Fantastic as always”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

Love love love this place. Great atmosphere , gorgeous food and very entertaining. Perfect night out.

Visited June 2014

Prestatyn
“Just awesome!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2014

Went recently to this Thai restaurant in Chester for the 5th or 6th time. I just cannot fault it at all.
The food is just delicious, in particular the Crying Tiger (marinated strips of beef) and the chicken green curry. The flavours just kept firing off in my mouth and that was after the meal! I can only describe it as like my mouth having an orgasm! It was that good. Service is excellent. If you like Thai food you won't be disappointed.

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
London, United Kingdom
“Something a bit different but overpriced”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2014

I went here for my birthday recently and although the food was nice and the staff were very attentive, I felt that the menu was overpriced for what we had. Watching the staff cook the food right in front of you was an amazing experience and is definitely not something you get to do every day but when the food is actually served, it isn't really any different from a normal Chinese takeaway/ restaurant. I think my experience was probably spoiled slightly by the fact that it was mid-week and the restaurant was very quiet. We were the only two people on the bank of stools around one chef so it felt a little bit odd and lacked atmosphere. I can imagine it would be a lot of fun with a larger group or at a weekend.

• Visited May 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Chester, United Kingdom
“disappointed”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2014

I have visited the Siam a number of times, always great. Unfortunately I visited again last night as it was my sons birthday, To my extreme disappointment, the food was dreadful. Tum Yam soup tasted more like a cuppa soup, distinct lack of flavour, no lemon grass or ginger, The main courses were thick gluttonous, powdery rubbish. Never again.

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Rhyl, United Kingdom
“My favourite dining experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2014

We've been to Siam many times and always enjoy the food and the chefs entertainment. We went earlier in the evening that usual as it was a family occasion. They had a specials menu with a starter and main for excellent prices. The food was amazing. We all enjoyed it and my 8 year old son was fascinated watching them prepare and cook the food. I would highly recommend Siam as it's got to be my number 1 restaurant.

• Visited June 2014