says it all really, we had a wonderful lazy indulgent lunch,
i was here back in 2001!
charming place and staff, & hostess Elizabeth is a gem...
we had lobsters, salad new potatoes plus pan fried fresh mackerel to start and 3
of the lovely deserts, some of the best i have had in recent times...
3 bottles of nice wine and a dessert wine plus coffees and it was £80 a head (not bad considering we pushed the boat out a bit for a lazy summer lunch)
cant wait go back and spend a night or two in the charming old fashioned hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the magical charm of La Sablonnerie, a hotel of rare quality situated in the southern part of Sark, even more beautiful, remote and romantic than the rest. Unspoiled and scenic, it is a haven for lovers of peace and tranquillity. Nestled in the lovely award winning gardens(Sark Midsummer Show 2012) this oasis of hospitality has an enchanting air of simplicity and sophistication. The bar is a convivial meeting place with a roaring log fire. Savour a gourmet luncheon or dine romantically by candlelight. Excellent cuisine, including fresh Sark lobster and produce from the farm and gardens. Own horses and carriages. A truly amazing experience. Don't leave the Channel Islands without visiting Sark and Little Sark.It will be an experience that will live with you forever. Birds, Butterflies and Flowers - SARK - How could one not enjoy this beautiful paradise? A stepping stone to heaven. An hotel with a real 'joie de vivre' ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LateRooms so you can book your La Sablonnerie reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Sablonnerie Hotel Sark
- La Sablonnerie Sark, Channel Islands