“Truly authentic Thai flavour” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Takeout, Late Night
Dining options: Takeout, Late Night
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Truly authentic Thai flavour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2013 via mobile

Nice and tidy restaurant with excellent service. And the best of all is, they serve genuine mouth-watering Thai cuisine!

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Oxford, United Kingdom
“I can't vouch for the food - yet - but how lovely the staff are!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2012

I was perusing the menu on the outside wall early in the morning, before anywhere was open, when a car drove past and saw me. Screeched to a halt and two lovely people jumped out - opened the restaurant to show me around, and plied me with takeaway menus. Now THAT's service. Alas, due to our holiday ending way too soon, we never got to eat there... in 2013 I promise I will :)

Visited August 2012
Basildon, United Kingdom
“No Tie required!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

Visited mid week on Thursday 13.09.2012 on a recent holiday to Alderney.At 7pm we were the first to arrive but were shown upstairs to a large , light and airy restaurant.We ordered our drinks and perused the extensive menu before finally deciding on meal 2C, which was a whopping great feast for 2! Just as our feast arrived a number of other diners drifted in, which added a little more to the rather quiet atmosphere.
The food was excellent, awfully hot and very nicely presented too!The service was also quick and polite.If we ever visit Alderney again, we would definitely dine here again!

• Visited September 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Newbury, United Kingdom
“If only in Newbury”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2012

What a shock to find the best Thia food we've had on Alderney island. The food was superb and the staff could not do enough for you. 10/10

Visited August 2012
Northampton, United Kingdom
“A hidden gem”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2012

We've stayed in Alderney for a week every year for the last 5 years, and eaten here twice each time, such a calm relaxing atmosphere and really superb food (I have to tear myself away from the 'beef with little fresh peppercorns in the sauce' on the second visit - I don't always succeed!). My favourite restaurant on the island.

• Visited September 2011