We stayed here for 3 nights with our friends who plan to get married at this hotel next year & we can see why they chose it. The location is perfect right on the beach yet 10 min walk to the centre of town where you can find more restaurants etc if you want to venture out. The food in the hotel is fantastic, the whole place is well dressed & immaculate & best of all the service is personal. We were looked after from the moment we arrived in fact it felt like we were staying at a friends luxury beach house rather than a hotel I was tempted to wear my pjs down for breakfast but I didn't want to scare the other guests!
Richard really looked after us, I'm pregnant so couldn't eat certain foods but richard made sure I was always looked after & even brought me a hot milk one evening when we got in from a night out.
The place is so relaxed, breakfast outside on the terrace overlooking the sea was beautiful & there were plenty of cosy places to chill & read a book. The rooms & bathrooms were lovely (excellent power shower!) I could not fault the place in any way, I am surprised it's not a 5* I certainly can't wait to return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Without doubt the most luxurious hotel in Alderney, the stunning Braye Beach Hotel has one of the most spectacular views you could wish for, standing picture-perfect on the edge of Alderney's finest sandy beach. This stylish and elegant hotel offers the highest standards of food, accommodation and personal service. With the style and elegance of a luxury small hotel, the finer points of hospitality come as standard. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia so you can book your Braye Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Braye Beach Resort All Inclusive
- Braye Beach Alderney
- Braye Beach Hotel Alderney, Channel Islands