“Warm and friendly, as always” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #19 of 524 Restaurants in Cambridge
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Cambridge, UK
“Warm and friendly, as always”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2014

I popped in to join some friends - they ate and loved their food. I had a drink - I am local. As before, I was impressed by the relaxedness and warmth of the service. I will miss this place when I leave the area later this year.

Visited March 2014

Cambridge
“Yum”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2014

Quiet, calm little restaurant. Love the decor. Interesting variety of meze, salads and non alcoholic cocktails. Recommend the olive grove salad (with a side of olives).

Cambridge
“Enjoyed our tasty meal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2014

We decided to try the Olive Grove based on the reviews here and were pleased we did. The food was tasty with good sized portions. On arrival we were warned that they were short staffed and it could be slow. The friendly waiter was running around serving upstairs as well as the smaller downstairs. Despite this, our starters arrived in reasonable time and if anything the main course arrived a little too quickly. We enjoyed our meal and will be back - quite something as I'd had to persuade my partner to go in as he doesn't usually like Greek restaurants! Simple food, prepared well and served with a smile.

• Visited February 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
London, United Kingdom
“Excellent and very authentic”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2014

We had a lovely meal. The food was really delicious and authentic. Great choice of wines. Staff very friendly. The decor is also great, not tacky like many so called Greek tavernas. It really is a piece of Greece in Cambridge.

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
UK
“Good food but not worth the money”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2014

Ate at Olive Grove on a Sunday lunch time. The menu is limited. The food was good but not worth the money. I could have gone to my local kebab shop and had the same quality of food for less than half the price. Will not go again.

• Visited April 2014