“Home away from home *thumbs up*” 4 of 5 stars

and 1 more site!
Homerton House
28 Cherry Hinton, Cambridge CB1 7AA, England   |
singapore
“Home away from home *thumbs up*”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013

I love the apartment. I rented two, both on the ground level . Mine was Darwin if I'm not mistaken, beautiful, bright and airy cos it's in the front of the house. My mum-in-law's was at the inner part of the house so a bit dark, not as nice.
I'm not a fussy traveller, as ling as it's clean and things work!! The location was ideal for me as its near my daughter's campus accommodation. I just took a five minute walk everyday to meet up with her. It's also near the Cambridge Leisure which makes it so accessible to eating and leisure activities. The apartment was well equipped and clean, i just have to maintain it. I wish the mattress was firmer but that's just a personal preference.

Overall, a pleasant experience. The owner was prompt in addressing certain issues we faced. Thank you Colin for a wonderful home base to experience the quaint n beautiful city of Cambridge.

• Stayed September 2013

2 people have reviewed this hotel

Couples
Solo
Business

Been to Homerton House? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Homerton House

Address: 28 Cherry Hinton, Cambridge CB1 7AA, England
Location: United Kingdom > England > Cambridgeshire > Cambridge
Ranked #18 of 25 Specialty lodging in Cambridge
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your Homerton House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Homerton House, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.