“Refreshing experience” 4 of 5 stars

Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Reservations, Delivery, Late Night, Street Food
“Refreshing experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2012 via mobile

My husband and I have been to Thailand twice. We love the culture and food. This restaurant brought all those memories back through the restaurant experience.

• 4 of 5 stars Food

high wycombe
“Disappointing”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2012

We love Thai food and eaten in many restaurants in this country as well as Thailand. We were looking forward to our meal as we had eaten in this restaurants before (approx three/four years ago). We were, therefore, extremely disappointed by the quality of the dishes. No Thai flavours, no lemon grass, no sweet basil.....One of the worst tasting meals we had for a long time. Service, however, was superb and ambiance is great. Food-no. Very disappointing especially that the bill came to £97.00.

• Visited September 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
London, United Kingdom
“A restaurant that serves authentic Thai food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2012 via mobile

A nicely decorated Thai restaurant with excellent atmosphere. Was there 2 days for the lunch deal with work out about £9.50 for a starter and a main course. Love the Tom Yum soup, as I have been to Thailand and tried it there before, I must say this restaurant serves a really authentic Tom Yum soup. Last but not least, the waitress is a big plus. Love her caring attitude. Actually I'm missing her now!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Excellent Thai food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2012

The food at this restaurant really is excellent. I tend to stick to the set menu as it's so good, but when I have been with family, they have been more adventurous and really enjoyed everything they have chosen.
The food comes promptly, is well-cooked and perfectly spiced. In short, delicious!
The service is also excellent. The staff are friendly and very attentive. I have never had to seek them out to ask for anything, as they check on drinks regularly etc

There really are very few non-chain restaurants in the area, and even then very few good ones. This is a gem, and although on the pricey side, always results in an enjoyable meal.

• Visited November 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Northumberland
“Expensive”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2012 via mobile

Maybe we made a mistake by ordering takeout and perhaps we chose the wrong dishes but my husband and I were not impressed at all by this restaurant. Although the mixed starters were ok the mains were very disappointing and it was very expensive. We had the mixed starter for two then my husband had a chicken jungle curry and I had a dish called weeping tiger which was grilled sirloin steak with a side sauce and the total cost was £47. For a takeaway!! Granted one of the dishes was steak which is generally expensive but it wasn't particularly good meat and there was no indication as to which of the several tubs of sauces (some were for the starters) was to go with the meat so we had to refer the the menu description and try to guess-not acceptable for that price. My husband's jungle curry was watery-I know some Thai curries can be thin in consistency but this wasn't just thin, it tasted watery, there was no depth of flavour. I wouldn't recommend a takeaway from there.

• 3 of 5 stars Food