“Awesome” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Beaconsfield, United Kingdom
“Awesome”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2013

By far the best in High Wycombe. We drive from Beaconsfield passed 8 indian restaurants and takeaways to go to Chutney. Sometimes it's very busy and service suffers a little but food quality is very high and great value. Management alway work hard to please.

We eat there 2 or 3 times a month and frequently eat Indian food all over the UK but still highly rate Chutney's.

Fave dish is Lamb Shakora.

If you have a bad dish/experience ask for Rocket (co-owner) and he'll fall over backwards to put it right. Go Rocket!!

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Bangkok, Thailand
“The worst food and service I have ever experienced.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

1.5 hours to receive any food, when the food arrived it was cold and instead of the chicken vindaloo I ordered I received a chicken korma! Couldn't have got it any more wrong. Then a further 30 minute wait to receive the actual dish that I had ordered. Insincere apologies from the management whose attitude was, "what's your problem, we will fix it now and you will get what you have ordered". Disgusting attitude, terrible service, no offer of a refund, the quality of the food has also gone right downhill. The onion bhaji had more grease and oil than the engine in my car....in fact I would rather eat the engine after being presented with that. The poppadums were rubbery, and as for the naan bread....I like to chew my own thanks, It arrived pre-chewed, poorly presented and badly cooked.

Please understand that this is a genuine review, I really am so disappointed with the service of Chutney that I will never be eating from that restaurant again and I'd encourage all and everyone to try somewhere else.
Disgusting all round.

Hazlemere
“Fantastic”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2012

I can't fault it. ~Simply the best curry restaurant I have been to. From the complimentart water to the Chocs at the end. Mushroom Rice, Garlic Chilli meat masala, Chilli & cheese Naan. What more can anyone ask for??? OK a bottle of Cobra.

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“The Runs!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2012

This is the only place I've been too where the curry left my bottom before I even received the bill.
Good toilets though. x

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Tynemouth, United Kingdom
“Amazing welcome and fabulous food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012

I like the little touches that make this restaurant stand out from the rest. A complimentary bottle of water, complimentary drinks and friendly staff; especially friendly owner made us feel very welcome. He was delightful and chatty, ensuring we were perfectly happy with our dining experience. He explained that if we were unhappy in any way it would be rectified and that made me want to return in the very near future.

A 5* experience for us. Couldn't fault it. Fabulous!