This was the twelfth of twenty hotels (11 Travelodges, 8 Premier Inns and one other) used by my wife and myself on our tour of Wales and England in August 2013. We had pre-booked and pre-paid for all Travelodges and Premier Inns.
Efficient but a little cold compared with typical Premier Inn reception.
Very large room. Spotless.
Accessed via long corridor and down 15 steps.
Smelled of cigarette smoke on arrival!
Two large armchairs and coffee table. Another chair at desk.
Flat screen TV. Portable fan. Tea/ Coffee making facilities.
Hairdryer. Phone. Wall mounted electric heater.
2 large spare pillows.
Large comfortable bed.
Quiet room throughout night. Prolonged prancing like noise from overhead from about 8am.
2 hand towels. 2 bath towels. Bath mat. Hand wash,. Hair / body wash.
Hair / body shampoo dispenser at shower.
Shaver socket. Noisy extractor fan. Over-mirror light loose and didn’t work.
Cost £31 Good price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A convenient location just 3 miles from both High Wycombe town centre and High Wycombe train station. Ideally positioned within easy reach of the M40, junction 3. Our High Wycombe Premier Inn has everything you'd expect, incredibly comfy beds in every room and an onsite Brewers Fayre restaurant serving great value pub favourites in a family friendly environment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn, Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Premier Inn High Wycombe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn High Wycombe Hotel High Wycombe
- Premier Inn High Wycombe Buckinghamshire