“Great place for lunch and drink” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Cuisines: Hamburgers, Ice Cream
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Ranch Burger offers guests the speciality burger experience at affordable prices, using only quality, fresh ingredients to ensure an excellent experience every time. The menu spans breakfast, lunch and dinner offerings, with the choice of 100% beef, char-grilled chicken, skinny (without the bun) and bull (2 burgers) options.
High Wycombe, United Kingdom
“Great place for lunch and drink”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

great food, nice staff and big shame that owner decide to closed door last week. I will always come back for more great burgers!! :)
Thanks!

Visited July 2014

• Polish first
Chesham, United Kingdom
“Time to try something new!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2014

Myself and relatives met up and were going to lunch, when I saw this place was open for business. I asked if they wanted to try something different, so we did.
It wasn't very busy at lunchtime, but the service was quite good. I think the girl who served us was quite new as she gave us the bill before we asked for it. Normally I would welcome this, but we wanted dessert so weren't quite ready to pay and leave! However the bill was easy to alter and I just put it down to inexperience.
The food was really, really tasty and I would definitely go there again! The burgers are huge and I wasn't sure how to eat it!! (Well I did have a double burger ;) ) so I ended up cutting it up, but it was beautifully cooked and presented. The sides are a good portion too, which you will probably want; otherwise the burgers are served just on their own.
The starters were a good size too, not too big and not too small. Also very good accompaniments with them, i.e. blue cheese sauce or sour cream etc.
For the desserts there wasn't much choice, but let's be honest, we didn't go there for the dessert! However if you opt for the ice cream option it is self service, and you can choose from a range of toppings as well as chocolate or strawberry sauce.

Overall it gets a big thumbs up from me and I will go there again!

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Burgers were good”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2014

We went for lunch on a Saturday, and the burgers were good well cooked and tasty,however we had to wait quite a while for someone to take our order and the burgers arrivedat least 5 minutes before our side orders of french fries and potato wedges, which meant we managed to eat at least half of the burgers before the sides arrived, otherwise they would have been cold.The staff were lovely and smiley and apologetic. Although it was a Saturday the restaurant was not busy,which begged the question as to why the service was slow. Despite what I've said I would still recommend the restaurant because the food was good, my suggestion would be to get more staff.

• Visited June 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Marlow, England
“2nd visit as 'leap of faith' (after 6 month gap), not sure would return”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2014

Went yesterday, it was quite smokey throughout, tables were not cleared around us (eating surrounded by previous diners food etc). Adult burgers were ok but child burgers were poor (really overcooked and had cut single burger in half - so a 'well done' half moon shaped burger presented in bun).

Waitresses delivering food were on the whole smiley, but not sure if overworked (hence the messy tables) etc

The first visit we were not overly impressed by, the second certainly reinforced that opinion. Will not be returning.

• Visited May 2014
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
“Best burgers in town!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2014

Come here time to time and I cant believe the bad reviews! Everytime I have a burger, it is gorgeus! Nice and fresh, meat is well cooked and if I remember correctly there is one with blue cheese and that has been in my mind lately, have to go and have it again!
I like to pay everything and then just finish and go, nobody has ever been rude, wait has always been okay, never too long, and just love to see people passing by!

If you are a burger person, definitely come here instead of the all the chains !!

• Visited March 2014