“Very comfortable stay” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Squirrel house

Squirrel house
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in High Wycombe
Squirrel house
You added Squirrel house to your Saves list
129 new road | Booker, High Wycombe HP12 4RH, England   |
Ranked #3 of 20 High Wycombe B&B and Inns
“Very comfortable stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013 via mobile

I stayed at squirrel house for nine nights due to our house sale going through earlier than expected and I had to work out my notice at work. I had a very comfortable stay and even got my bed made each day. Margaret was very welcoming and helpful, if I'm ever back down in high Wycombe I would look at staying at squirrel house again

• Stayed June 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Worcester, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2013

I have just returned from staying at Squirrel House for 5 nights whilst doing work experience in High Wycombe. I couldn't have asked for a better place to stay. Squirrel House was in a great location for me as I was working at Cressex business park for the week which is only a 5 minute walk from the B&B. There are also plenty of nearby restaurants for evening meals and a nearby Tesco express and Co-op which were great for buying lunch on the way to work. Margaret and her family were lovely and friendly and did everything possible to make sure my stay was comfortable. The room was perfect and very clean, extremely cosy beds and great bathroom with lovely powerful shower. I managed to get 5 great nights sleep! I would definitely return to Squirrel House again and thoroughly recommend it!

Room Tip: Great location if working at Cressex business park.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Kendal, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2012

Just returned from 4 days visiting family in High Wycombe and stayed at Squirrel house.
Not much to say except excellent.
Margaret was a great hostess and the accommodation was very clean, lovely and warm and the continental breakfasts good.
As we were there approaching Christmas we had the benefit of Margaret's take on Christmas decorations. Everything, everywhere. A place to definitely get you into the Christmas spirit .

Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Bergisch Gladbach, Germany
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2012

Very nice, cozy room with all you need. Big, modern and clean bathroom. Our hosts made us feel like at home. We arrived very late and eating out was not really possible, so Margaret, she said we can order a pizza and buy some wine and enjoy it in their living room - it was like visiting a family not the B&B we've never been before. 100% satisfaction guaranteed.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Heidelberg, Germany
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012

Our room was very comfortable, the owners wonderful, the bathroom perfect. I would stay again.

The only troubles we had were to do with location - we got lost on the way and even drove past it a few times without seeing it because it's not marked in a place that's visible from the street. I'm not sure if neighborhood regulations prohibit that or not but if not an additional sign would be great. Also, the only restaurants within walking distance are one curry joint and two suburban chains (Frankie & Benny's and TGIFriday's), which was a little disappointing. Still, everything else was perfect - just keep in mind it's not the center of town. And use a GPS. :)

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
doncaster
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

Stayed here for 4 nights while working away from home tea coffee sky tv breakfast wi-fi wot more can I say I will be back Asda cinema. Loads of places to eat out with in walking distance thanks Margaret the owner. Ado from doncaster

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Paris, France
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2012

I've stayed with a friend at the Squirrel House for a whole week in a two beds room with private bathroom and standard breakfast.

The room was very nice, clean and tidy, with confortable beds, free Wi-Fi and sky TV. Breakfasts were excellent, and best of all, Margaret (the owner) is absolutely wonderful. Would recommend the Squirrel House to anyone!

Thank you Margaret and we hope to come back next year! :-)

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends

Been to Squirrel house? Share your experiences!