“Good Food but....” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Bourne End, United Kingdom
“Good Food but....”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

Food is very good. Service is really bad. Waiters done check on you, they forget orders and dont seem interested in getting payment either.

Visited December 2012

• Polish first
Midlands
“Very disappointed with the food”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

I decided to visit this restaurant after bragging to my husband how much I had enjoyed my starter of Louisiana chicken wings and main being the New Yorker chicken in the Dudley restaurant. What a mistake this turned out to be. We were seated quite promptly we both ordered the wings and they were actually tiny chicken wings. When I raised this issue with the waiter saying that I had only visited a frankie and bennys the week before in another town ordering the same they were actually large chicken wings given to us. I pointed out that on the menu it stated large chicken wings and they weren't. He said he was sorry and that's all they had. Think he just said that to shut me up. My main came and again ordered the same as in Dudley my dish was warm at best and I was struggling to cut into the chicken. We didn't get our drink until we had finished most of our starter. I ordered a piña colada which was just over half full, considering it was about £6 for a medium sized glass I would have expected more, especially as I had seen another waiter take one over to another table where the glass was overflowing. My husband said the ribs were ok at best. We had dessert and agreed not to visit again. I got two totally burnt onion rings with my meal. Oh my husband had barely two sips and had drink of diet coke had finished as they glass was filled with ice. When I complained we were given another drink. I can't believe how the same restaurant in the same country can vary so much in service and food quality. We agreed we will stick to tgi s round the corner, as the food is miles better and about the same price.

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Leeds, Yorks
“Not good at all”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

The food was burnt and tasteless the service lacklustre at best, having visited a few of these restaurants this is one to avoid

Visited April 2013
London, United Kingdom
“Food not overly impressive”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2013

Our food was about par for the standard of most chain restaurants of this kind. i.e. you get what you pay for and not much else.

My burger was very bland and I am still looking for the cheese.We thought the price was reasonable for what we had.

The staff were delightful and only too pleased to help but they did appear to be overstretched.

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
uk
“Awful food and no value for money”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013 via mobile

Totally uninspiring food. Chicken bone dry and tough. Salad awful and tasteless. Ribs burned outside was grubby and full of litter. The service was friendly and we weren't sick. Hence poor rather than terrible. Overpriced at £80 for 2 adults and 2 kids.

Visited March 2013