We stayed at the Mercure Holland House Bristol as a one night chill out for myself and my wife. On arrival we were greeted at reception by smiling staff who booked us in quickly and efficiently. We would like to mention Zowie on reception who was fantastic and is a credit to the hotel. Thankyou for everything Zowie.
We then decided to relax for half hour in the hotel bar area. I went to help myself to a menu at the bar and returned to my seat to show my wife what food was on offer. No sooner than I had sat down, a Manager I presume, came over and informed me and my wife that the staff should bring the menu to us and he told us that he wanted us to be totally relaxed and have a lovely stay. He was adamant that guests are well looked after. This was very refreshing and showed a true professional in customer care, which in some places is becoming a rarity. Well done Mr Manager.
We went to our room (which was a suite, room 251) and all we can say is 'WOW!" As you entered the suite there was a leather corner suite, with occasional table with a flat screen television. Next in the second area was a Queen size bed with another flat screen television and dark wood furniture. The bathroom had a free standing bath which gleamed as you went in, (hoorah for first class cleaning staff) also a large shower.
We totally enjoyed everything about our stay and would definately recommend to stay here. Not forgetting breakfast, well lets just say that we left content and very full!!!!
Well done to all staff, keep up the good work. We hope to be back in the near future.
Paul and Julia Crook, Swansea. September 26 th,2009
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A luxury 4 star Bristol hotel in the City Centre. Just 10 minutes walk from Bristol Temple Meads train station and 20 minutes drive from Bristol International Airport. Located within minutes of Broadmead shopping centre, Cabot Circus and Bristol harbour. 275 en-suite rooms, the stylish Phoenix restaurant and bar, fitness suite, swimming pool and spa. WiFi wireless Internet access available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, ACCOR, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Otel, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Mercure Bristol Holland House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Holland House Bristol Hotel Bristol
- Mercure Holland Hotel Bristol
- Accor Holland Hotel Bristol