From the outside this looks like what it is, and old office block. That said, they have revamped the inside and it looks very good. The Pool and Gym are good, but when they rope off some of the pool, to allow one child to have a swimming lession, its a bit anoying. The room was fine, but the air con, was never quite right, too cold, too warm, too much noise.
The loction, was 10 mins walk from the station, and about the same to the harbour, which is good. A little away from main night life, but not that far, it does llet you walk off a meal, on a sunny evening. On the plus side there was very little noise. It may have been where our room was, but did not hear any traffic, or church bells.
Would stay there again, good value.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Holland House Bristol Hotel
- Mercure Holland House Bristol Hotel Bristol
- Mercure Holland Hotel Bristol
- Accor Holland Hotel Bristol
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A luxury 4 star Bristol hotel in the City Centre. Just 10 minutes walk from Bristol Temple Meads train station and 20 minutes drive from Bristol International Airport. Located within minutes of Broadmead shopping centre, Cabot Circus and Bristol harbour. 275 en-suite rooms, the stylish Phoenix restaurant and bar, fitness suite, swimming pool and spa. WiFi wireless Internet access available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Tingo, ACCOR, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Otel and Venere so you can book your Mercure Bristol Holland House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.