I stayed at this hotel for one night whilst on a business trip. Although from the outside the hotel does not look like much (70's style architecture), the interior is very pleasant. My room was spacious with nice large tinted windows. The bathroom was clean with a good shower. Finally, the breakfast the next day was fabulous.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A luxury 4 star Bristol hotel in the City Centre. Just 10 minutes walk from Bristol Temple Meads train station and 20 minutes drive from Bristol International Airport. Located within minutes of Broadmead shopping centre, Cabot Circus and Bristol harbour. 275 en-suite rooms, the stylish Phoenix restaurant and bar, fitness suite, swimming pool and spa. WiFi wireless Internet access available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, ACCOR, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Otel, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Mercure Bristol Holland House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Holland House Bristol Hotel Bristol
- Mercure Holland Hotel Bristol
- Accor Holland Hotel Bristol