Busy area and hotel hidden from road a bit on approach my heart sank as the first part of the Premier I saw was the older part which is awful to look at almost hostel like, and then you see the new part and think 'hope to heavens I'm in that part'!!!.
Plenty of parking as norm for Premiers.
No proper reception in lobby mainly a load of check-in machines, but there was an extremely helpful young man working one of the small reception machines. I had previously called to request a top floor end of corridor room which I got thankfully in the new part.
Room facilities are unchanging whatever Premier you stay at.....a double bed which was comfortable, but so wish they'd put lighter duvets on, a/c was efficient, room and bathroom were basic as always but clean.
But most of all importantly it was actually quiet with very few heard slamming doors,
There is a bar and restaurant, the menu is of good and varied choice but I did not eat there.
Fantastically close to the Mall which is definately worth a visit and is within walking distance.
All in all one of the better Premier's.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Bristol Cribbs Causeway Hotel
- Premier Inn Bristol Cribbs Causeway Hotel Bristol
- Premier Inn Bristol
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located within walking distance to one of Bristol’s biggest indoor shopping centres – The Mall Cribbs Causeway. Excellent bus links to and around the city centre, including transport to Cabot Circus and many other attractions in Bristol. After a recent extension we can now provide meeting rooms, disabled rooms with wet rooms, and inter-connecting rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Premier Inn Bristol Cribbs Causeway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.