My friend and I stayed overnight and were very pleased with our choice. I am a big fan of Premier Inn's and again I felt that it was excellent value for money.
Spotlessly clean, friendly reception and restaurant staff, ample parking and a good selection at Breakfast as well as conveniently located near to the Motorway (there was no traffic noise) - what else could you ask for an overnight stay? There was also no corridor noise, depsite it being a Saturday night.
The only slight drawback (nothing to do with the Premier Inn) was that within walking distance the only restaurants were run of the mill chain resturants.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Bristol Cribbs Causeway Hotel Bristol
- Premier Inn Bristol Cribbs Causeway Hotel
- Premier Inn Bristol
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located within walking distance to one of Bristol’s biggest indoor shopping centres – The Mall Cribbs Causeway. Excellent bus links to and around the city centre, including transport to Cabot Circus and many other attractions in Bristol. After a recent extension we can now provide meeting rooms, disabled rooms with wet rooms, and inter-connecting rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Premier Inn Bristol Cribbs Causeway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.