“Fab day out” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #52 of 97 Attractions in Bristol
114 attraction reviews
“Fab day out”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2013

As we only live down the road from the wild place my 4 year old daughter and I decided to pay a visit here last week and had a great day out. We took a picnic and spent hours here enjoying the peace of the surroundings and all the fun activities for kids. The barefoot trail was my daughters favourite bit and I loved the lemurs as you can get so close to them. We enjoyed it so much that we bought an annual pass and will be interested to see it evolve in the future.

Bristol, United Kingdom
“Great place for little one's”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013

I visited Wild place project with my 4yr old Son and he loved it. We did not expect to see a lot of animals as it had only been opened 2 months but there is a lot of additional things to do. He loved Bare foot trail and the walk through the woods. The Lemurs were great and the keepers were their to explain everything. We were assured that Bigger animals are on their way over the coming months. Great value for money and as members of Bristol zoo we had 20% off Wild place annual membership :-) A very happy little boy at the end of our visit.

10 attraction reviews
“Little gem”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013 via mobile

This completely surprised - visited with 3 boys - loved the archery, best place sitting with the Lemurs, keepers on hand explaining everything - could have stayed for hours.

This is its first season so with more additions will become extremely popular - I just loved the tranquility of it all. The boys were just safe to run off and do all the trails as everything g signposted :-)

Bristol, United Kingdom
“Great place for a quiet yet fun few hours”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013 via mobile

I was a bit skeptical after seeing a few reviews but decided to go along and try for myself. The value is really good it was just 11 pounds for me and my 4year old. I see people have mentioned about lack of animals but you won't get s child ticket let alone an adult ticket for anywhere else in Bristol for 6.50!! The theme is great and you can see the ideas they have and the great potential. The lemur area was fab and so was the bare foot trail my son loved it. There is a play area, large sand out and trampolines also. There is loads of quiet green space and forest areas to explore. For the money i really thought this was a great half-day out

Visited September 2013
“Defo worth it for the money:)))”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013 via mobile

Decided to visit Wild Place yesterday with my two children knowing that this is a growing project. We paid just over £15 for the 3 of us.
I personally was pleasantly surprised.
There are numerous playing areas for entertaining the children. Archery, trails to walk and of course the fabulous Discover Madagascar area where you walk through with the Lemurs.
This was worth the entrance money itself. :)))
All in all to put it in a nut shell, it's a great price to entertain a family for a few hours - much better value than to say the cinema where you can double that price at least for a fraction of the time. Give it a go!!!

Visited August 2013