“Foodalicious” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
“Foodalicious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2014

Not been here for a long time since my boozing days. In my mind it was a traditional boozer. My friend said she'll treat me to a birthday meal of my choice. So I got out my trusty trip adviser app and had a look to see what was around within 2 miles of my location. The King's Head came up. Hmmm I read the reviews and I thought I'll give it a try. I was pleasantly surprised. It had changed from a spit and sawdust booser to a food den of delights. My friend and I had a foodalicious experiance at an affordable price. I will return.

93% Recommend
“Great meals!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2014

It's my 4th or 5th time eating here and every time the meals have been consistently great. A very friendly local atmosphere with a variety of ages. I've always felt welcome. I'd recommend it to anyone. Simply good!!!

Bristol, United Kingdom
“The only place to eat Caribbean food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2014 via mobile

All great food, relaxed atmosphere, great vibes. The Sunday roast are amazing, but it gets busy after 1pm, so I would advised to book

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Bristol, United Kingdom
“Cannot understand some people”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2014

I was also in the bar from 5.30pm and left around 8.00pm on saturday night, I was looking to eat,
It was busy and we had to wait a short time for a table but the polite bar staff could not be more helpful in sitting us at our table.
I have eaten here on several occasions and have found the food and staff fantastic,I have never been told to find your own table I have always been offered where to sit.
With regards to bad language is it not a pub???, how can staff be expected to listen to customers conversations, would that not be rude!!, Youth Club? were we not all young once???
To anyone who has not been to the pub I would highly recommend it to you!!!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Crude language”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2014

Read the great reviews so decided to pop in at 6.30 on a Saturday night with my partner to get food. Asked the barmaid if there was a table free and her answer was "Dunno you'll have to have a look". So we stood awkwardly at the bar next to the friends of the barmaid who were talking about disgusting sexual things as loudly as they could.( and I'm no prude) A regular customer came to order a drink and used the worst language I've heard in a long time and something I wouldn't expect anyone to use in front of a woman, the barman just laughed it off. We drank up and left, as did another couple who'd asked about food and had the same reply. Felt like I was in a youth club.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere