“Great meals!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
“Great meals!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2014

It's my 4th or 5th time eating here and every time the meals have been consistently great. A very friendly local atmosphere with a variety of ages. I've always felt welcome. I'd recommend it to anyone. Simply good!!!

93% Recommend
Bristol, United Kingdom
“The only place to eat Caribbean food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2014 via mobile

All great food, relaxed atmosphere, great vibes. The Sunday roast are amazing, but it gets busy after 1pm, so I would advised to book

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Bristol, United Kingdom
“Cannot understand some people”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2014

I was also in the bar from 5.30pm and left around 8.00pm on saturday night, I was looking to eat,
It was busy and we had to wait a short time for a table but the polite bar staff could not be more helpful in sitting us at our table.
I have eaten here on several occasions and have found the food and staff fantastic,I have never been told to find your own table I have always been offered where to sit.
With regards to bad language is it not a pub???, how can staff be expected to listen to customers conversations, would that not be rude!!, Youth Club? were we not all young once???
To anyone who has not been to the pub I would highly recommend it to you!!!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Crude language”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2014

Read the great reviews so decided to pop in at 6.30 on a Saturday night with my partner to get food. Asked the barmaid if there was a table free and her answer was "Dunno you'll have to have a look". So we stood awkwardly at the bar next to the friends of the barmaid who were talking about disgusting sexual things as loudly as they could.( and I'm no prude) A regular customer came to order a drink and used the worst language I've heard in a long time and something I wouldn't expect anyone to use in front of a woman, the barman just laughed it off. We drank up and left, as did another couple who'd asked about food and had the same reply. Felt like I was in a youth club.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Great Meal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2014

Excellent value for money, huge portions and really nice food. This was recommended by Friends and we went and were really impressed, been back a few times since with other friends and each time the food was great. Can't wait to return.

• Visited January 2014