“Great food, great atmosphere, the perfect glo road cafe” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Coffee Shop
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Bristol, United Kingdom
“Great food, great atmosphere, the perfect glo road cafe”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2014

I come here often with various different people from friends to work colleagues and every time its perfect. The food is great, service is fast and staff are friendly! I would 100% recommend this place!

Bristol
“Gloucester Road hidden gem!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2014

I live locally and having a huge choice for cafes on the Glos Rd can make it quite difficult at times to know where to go. For food this place really is very impressive, the outside does not look like it is capable of such a fantastic menu with such great service as the cafe is somewhat set back. But I am addicted. The menu is fantastic value for money with a Persian twist but unlike some of the other neighbouring cafes Ranoks really do offer genuinely good food at a great price. I always go for the wrappers delight which is a huge grilled wrap packed with chicken, big chunks of avacado, spinach and mozzerella and dollops of presto which a generous serving of salad and accompanying dips all for under £7!! My boyfriend had the burger which was a huge home made beef pattie on fresh bread with plenty of pretty and tasty salad and a nice helping of chunky chips for under £7. This is now my regular. Highly recommend for food, value and service. The surroundings are non pretentious and very laid back. Not an obvious offering when walking by but a must to try if passing by!!!

Visited April 2014
Bristol, United Kingdom
“Lovely cafe!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2014 via mobile

I stop by Cafe Ronak to grab a cup of coffee in between work appointments. Had lunch this time. Must admit that the coffee I had was the best soya milk cappuccino I have had so far. No other cafe (at least the ones I have visited) does different strength levels of roast. Food tastes fresh and yum. Even the staff are very polite and attentive. No doubt will be back here again :).

Visited April 2014
Bristol
“Perfection”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2014

I visit this cafe at least once per week. I can describe it simply as having achieved perfection. I know that may sound like the use of a devalued word, but I mean it quite literally. It is, literally, perfect. I don't have an addictive personality, but I find myself addicted to the total experience of Cafe Ronak. The food, the atmosphere, the drinks, the people and, of course, Mr Ronak himself. (Imagine Mr Monopoly but a really nice guy who seems like the kind of person you would want to be a best friend). Go to this Cafe, he's done it right.

• Visited March 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Illogan, United Kingdom
“Lovely cafe lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2014

We visited for a late lunch and really enjoyed the food. They had a good range of reasonably priced options and the quality of what I had was really good - only one prob that you can't pay by card. Would definitely return!