“A hidden gem ...... fantastic food and service!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole, Brasserie
Good for: Doing business
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Creole Brasserie is the only Restaurant in Bristol to create fresh,unique, traditional, and yet very contemporary Creole, Cajun and Carribean cuisine.
Maidstone, United Kingdom
“A hidden gem ...... fantastic food and service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013

Our table of four had a lovely evening from start to finish! Kicked off with two sharing starter platters as we just could not choose from the yummy menu. All agreed we would happily eat any of the tasty treats beautifully presented. For mains we went with Pork belly and I had the Crab all good portions not overwhelming and cooked to perfection. Washed down with a couple bottles of this delicious French Red wine (wish I could remember the name) which I will certainly order on my next visit!! Desert was just splendid, a sharing platter which looked like the full portions, was worth every penny. We tried the Chocolate Torte, Almond Tart, Key Lime pie and Bread & Butter Brioche which was pure heaven. Certainly recommend a visit here no mater what size your party. Pity it's not in Kent as we could do with a refreshing new take on food!!!

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Bristol, United Kingdom
“brilliant.. unique and perfectly cooked”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

Went for the 1st time with my boyfriend and had an amazing meal. Sharing starter was fantastic and was perfectly cooked.. pork belly with mango for main was the best pork belly I have ever had. Wine list if good and not too pricey. The front of house is amazing history and told a wonderful history of the restaurant

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Oxford, United Kingdom
“Delicious food and great service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013

My boyfriend and I spent the Easter weekend in Bristol and ate here on our first night. We were among the first ones in, but the restaurant quickly welcomed several groups of people. The food was amazing - I definitely recommend the Jambalaya! For starters we took the platter - which was quite abundant containing prawns and several types of meat. The wine turned out to be exceptionally good. We were pleasantly surprised that the man servicing the table was French and spoke to us in French. Altogether we had a very pleasant evening. Would definitely recommend this restaurant!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Bristol, United Kingdom
“Something different to try”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013

I went here for my birthday there were 13 of us and the staff were very friendly and accommodating. The food was fantastic- I had BBQ pork ribs to start followed by Jerk Pork with Mango salad, followed by rum bread and butter pudding - the fried chicken and sweet potato and coleslaw dish was also lush- I tried some of that!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Flavoursome”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2013 via mobile

We paid a quick visit to creole brasserie and weren't disappointed. ALL the food was delicious! We had the sharing plate to start. Sticky chicken wings, yummy spare ribs, juicy sesame prawns and so on. For mains we had the lovely jambalaya with huge chunks of chicken and chorizo, fresh prawns and mussels, delishhhh! My lady had the fried chicken which was equally tasty. Unfortunately there was lack of atmosphere due to there only being one other table of two, we did feel a couple of items were over priced for the portion size but none the less my wife and i both left feeling more than satisfied. We will return!!!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere